Join us for this innovative workshop combining nutrition and psychology. You'll find out all you need to know about healthy diets for children - and how to overcome picky eating.
This 2-hour workshop will be co-facilitated by Mirna Sabbagh (nutritionist & dietician) and Dr. Sarah Rasmi (family psychologist & positive parenting expert).
By the end of this workshop, you will know:
- What a balanced diet looks like, and how it affects your child's development
- How much (and which types of food) your kids should eat for optimal growth
- Whether to feed your children organic, frozen, or gmo foods
- How to deal with challenging eating behavior, like pickness, hunger strikes, and playing with food
- How to address your child's overeating in a body positive way
- How to raise your child to have a positive body image
Seats are limited – Register now for only AED 200.